3/20/13

Thirteen

Dear Caden,
Today is the day you're officially a teen.
A Teen!
Ohmygosh!  Where did the time go?
There are many things I love about you.
If someone asked me to describe you in just one word,
I don't think I could do it.
 
You are...
 Delightful and Kind.
 Funny and Campy.
Smart and Clever.
Caring and Giving.
Amusing and Entertaining.
 Creative and Imaginative.
Charming.
Articulate.
Caden,
you are Priceless!
You make me laugh, you make me happy,
and most of all you make me proud.
Happy 13th Birthday Cadenbear,
I love you to "Infinity & Beyond!"
Love,
Mom
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Do you feel like you blinked and your baby is now a teenager??!! Yikes! Happy birthday to Caden.

    My little guy is only two, but I feel like he is growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...