1/29/13

Snow Sweet

There's no doubt, snow is beautiful.


It's captivating how something descending softly and gently can silence the world with its purity.

Some see snow as a symbol of something beyond us,
a magic that covered the earth while we slept.

It's alluring how much the bright glitter of snow lights up the day.


Very rarely do I get out in the snow.
I'm not fond of the cold or the messy muck that follows behind.

Being inside, cozy and warm and dry, the wind howling around the house, a warm fire,
and making hot chocolate with my family.

That's how I prefer to spend my snow days.


However, if I had stayed in today,
I would have missed all this.




 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...