Sometimes you just gotta have a manly meal. Ok, it's kinda manly, mostly it's just yummy!
It's a great way to start the day, you should give it a try.
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage (or you may use smoked kielbasa or polish sausage)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tube (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- In a large skillet, saute the sausage; cool. In a large bowl, combine the sausage, cheese, one egg, parsley, onion salt & garlic salt.
- Unroll pizza dough; roll into a 12-in. x 8-in rectangle. Spread sausage mixture down the center of dough. Bring dough over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; tuck ends under.
- Beat remaining egg' brush over top. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.