11/16/12

InstaFriday

I had a Great week!  I'm sure you know that by now. 
I may have mentioned it a couple, or a thousand times. 

Instead of posting my InstaGrammy's one by one...I'm doing it all at once.  
Creative?  No, just lazy. 


Everyone seems to be posting what they're thankful for.  I'm thankful for the entire week I've had!  I met new friends, made stuff, went on a trip, ate fantastic food, shopped, spent time with my family, enjoyed the wonderful fall weather...there's probably even more stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment, I'm sure.

But I do know this:  I Am Thankful For Each & Every Moment of It!  Without a doubt.

Another something I'm thankful for:

Donuts!
(mine came from Quick Shop - not quite as delish as a bakery,
but you gotta do whatcha gotta do...right!?)

It's been a long time since I've allowed myself to partake in the goodness of this sweet sweet sugar land.Thank you Meg for opening my eyes to the deliciousness that I had forgotten.

Have a most fabulous weekend!



Today I'm linking up with:

life rearranged
You should too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh jill....i hope you don't hate me soon over those donuts!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...