11/2/12

Change Is Good

I've been blogging for, hmmm.... I think it's been 8 years now.  The two sites I started on, yahoo 360 and Multiply, aren't even around any more...I don't think.  Anyway, I've been wanting to update my blog design for a while but I just don't have the know how (or the patience) to do some stuff.  It would take me hours to do what someone else could do in 20 minutes.  And look better too.  Sure, there are plenty of free blog templates out there but I wanted something that would represent me.  I'm a simple girl.  I like to be noticed without all the fuss.  I've always believed that "less is more", at least for me anyway. 

Thanks to the wonderfully talented Aubrey Kinch at


my blog has been revamped and I could not be happier!  She was so great to work with during the whole process and the communication between us was outstanding!  Her prime goal was to create something that mirrored me perfectly and she did just that.  If you're considering a blog makeover, go check out Aubrey's portfolio {Here}, you'll be glad you did.


4fabfranklins on Instagram
 I've got some work to do still adding gadgets, content, and some other stuff.  I'd love to know what you think.  The good, the bad, and yes... the ugly.  I can take it.

"Dear Aubrey, thank you very much. 
It's obvious you love what you do
...and it shows in your work.
I got exactly what I asked for and this is one
VERY happy customer.
I will definitely be back for more!"

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of you Jill!
    I loved working with you and am SO pleased you're happy with the outcome!
    Your design was the most popular on I've posted on Instagram! I think it's safe to say, everyone loves it!

    xx,
    A

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...