10/22/12

re{collection} Monday ~ Maple Leaf Festival

This is the best time of year in Baldwin.
The leaves are changing, the weather is crisp, and there's so much going on!
This weekend was no exception.

BHS cremated Santa Fe Trail on Friday night.  41 - 0. 

I'll bet that was a long ride home!

Saturday, we woke up early and ran out the door!
Literally.
Big Daddy ran in the Maple Leaf Run.

Go Big Daddy!

It was a chilly morning, but ended up being a beautiful day.
Wowzer and Baker University President Pat Long enjoying the fall morning.
These two always start the parade, it's tradition.
The Jr. High Band. 
Kids, food, crafts...umm... food everywhere!
I love these little wings.
Makes me want some for myself!
I remember when my kids loved to dress up....all.  the.  time. 

Well folks....we'll see ya next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...