9/13/12

Thursday Three {gleeful}


Thank you Taylor Swift for embedding this song in my head.


 
Really.  I can't stop singing it. 
**ugh!**



Plums.
 
Tasty and tart plums.

I've been eating a lot of them lately.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to get enough of the ruby fruit.
 
Someone noticed this and suggested I make a cake.  Hmmm... now there's something I've not tried.  I mean, I've made a cake before, just not with plums.  So I found {this} recipe from Real Simple for Upside Down - Plum Cake.  I've not made it yet, it's on my to do list.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

glee!

I don't get excited about a lot of TV shows, however, we are a family of Gleeks!  It's the one show we can all sit down and laugh, sing, dance, and talk about "things"... sometimes we end up talking about things I don't really want to talk about.  But I'd rather talk about the world outside our home instead of being blind sided by what's out there.  Ya know?

So, anyway, I'm gleeful for the new season!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...