9/26/12

So Random

This is Caden, my 12 year old son.

Like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going - and going - and going.

All day, every day, he's asking me questions.  Not that that's a bad thing.  I love my kids to explore and imagine....to "boldly go where no man has gone before." 

These questions though. I don't know where they come from or how to answer them someitmes.

So many. 

So Random.

I kept a list over the weekend, just for fun.


Will the homeless have homes in the future?

Will Carody ever get her hair dry?

Is “Pet Salon” the weirdest game ever made?

Will I ever become someone like Darth Vader?

Is it possible to be carried away by a hawk to his nest?



Will I be really really really really smart?

Will I be really really smart?

Will Carody ever GET smart?

Is Maisy the cutest dog in the world?

Will I ever be a role model? Will I ever be a picture model?


Was I the cutest baby? Was Carody weird when she was a baby? Was Carody ever dropped on her head when she was a baby?

Was life easy in the olden days, as they say, with no TV?

Is it true that sticks and stones can break your bones?

Will Carody ever drop her phone on the cement again?

Will Carody ever be in a movie called “Dumb & Dumber Who’s the Dumbest?”

Will I ever solve the puzzles of the world? Will I ever solve a word puzzle?

Can a man marry a cow?

How many tattoos can fit on a body?

Does anyone know all the words in the dictionary?




Caden Bear ....I love you so very much bud. 

But, Whewww!  I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...