9/24/12

I Believe In....


It's Monday.
 
It's hard for me to get going this morning.  I woke up even more congested, my eyes are so swollen you could pack for a vacation in the bags under them, and my heels have massive sores on them from running in new shoes last night.

It's ok.  I'm here.  I got the kids to school, trash to the curb, and now I'm at work eating my Cheez-Its for breakfast; reading blogs.  Blogs are fuel for my Monday.

I often stop by Living In Yellow, it's written by cutie pie peach: Erin. You should really run on over and check her out. You.  Will.  Love Her.  She always makes me smile!


Just the other day, Erin posted "I Believe In..." It was inspired by the well known Audrey Hepburn quote:

You can read the original post {Here}

Anyway, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it.  It's like I can't shut off my mind! 
I've been writing down the things that pop into my head.
Evidently they need an out!
Here it goes...

I Believe In....

Hugs.  Especially from Big Daddy or my kids.  Anywhere, anytime.

Laughing.  A good laugh is just good medicine and good for the soul.

No Regrets.


Learning something new.  Create.  Never stop learning.  The mind is a great and powerful thing.  Use it!


Tanning.  Yes.  I'm a tanner.  I call it my therapy session.  I'd rather be tan than have my nails done.  For reals.

White teeth.  A pretty smile....it's captivating, on Anyone.

Sales.  I do not believe in spending any more than I have to.  Anytime.  Anywhere.

Being You!  We're all human beings sharing the same planet.  God created each and every one of us ...and he Loves each and every one of us.
  

God is Love.  Simple as that.

Dancing.  Lighten up and move to the groove.  Enjoy yourself!

Tailgating.  Fire up the grill, have a brewskie, and hang out with the gang!

Forgiveness.  Holding on to anger will kill the heart.  Learn to forgive and grow into the person God intended you to be.

Salt.  I'd rather have salt over sugar any day.  Good ol' fashioned table salt.  Actually, it's good for your heart.

Wine.  Nuff said.

God.  I don't however, believe in preaching to you about him.

Hair Spray.  Come on now ....I'm a girl of the 80's.

Musicals.  A good musical makes me happy from the inside out.

Blogging.  I love documenting my life, my family, and sharing with others.  I do not like others telling me how I should go about it.  It's my blog.  My way.  Just sayin.

Grilled Anything!  I don't care what it is.  It's just better when thrown on the grill!

Be thankfull.


Daisies.  The prettiest, happiest,sweetest flower of them all.

Long holiday weekends.  This speaks for itself.

Old photographs.  I love looking at old pictures and wondering what's the story behind it?

Retro Rock & Roll.  Nothing gets you moving like a little old time rock & roll.



I Do NOT Believe In ....

Crocks of any kind &/or color.  Can you say U-Glee!

Twitter.  I just don't like it.

Bragging.  Nothing turns me off more than someone going on and on, and on and on about themselves.  I'll grab my phone and start Facebooking, Instagraming, or texting just so I don't have to listen to the babbling.

Obama.  I honestly think we're screwed either way.

Lipo.  That's just gross!  Do some sit-ups.

Vampires.  I just don't get the vampire thing.  Sorry.

Rude people.  Rudeness is just not necessary.  At all.  And it's ugly.

Leggings.  Seriously.  I will not back down on this one.  Say it with me:


I don't believe in those nose piercings either.  C'mon people.  Really?!  It is not attractive in the least ....and.  Well, it's gross.  Makes me gag.


What do You believe in?  It's something to think about. 

I hope you're given a million reasons to Smile this week.

Oh yeah, and I believe in Cheez-Its for breakfast!  Most definitely.


 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...