9/21/12

Candid Kids

This is what happens when your daughter gets a hold of your camera...

Amusing.
Entertaining.
Delightful.
Charming.
Lively.
Clever.
Campy.
Priceless.
I've said it before, and I'll probably say it a kazillion more....
my kids make me laugh.
There just isn't anything better than that!

Take more pictures with your kids.
It's fun!
I found this printable from Rebecca.
This will get you started on your playful journey.
Run on over and take a look around.
  
Hey, while we're talking about
giddy,
cheerful, and innocent.
You have GOT to go by and check out Jason Lee.
  He is a wedding photographer who absolutely adores his girls
...and just so happens to take thee most fun photos of the little darlings!
Seriously.
Visit him {Here} and {Here}
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...