6/1/12

{Flashback} Friday & then some...


Trailridge Jr. High Cheer
I believe this was taken in 1978, the summer of 7th grade.



My new addiction:  Instagram!
Forget Twitter!
I'm a twitter quitter! 

So here's a quick look at my week Instagram Style!

Good morning coffee!
...in my favorite cup.
Meg has one.
So I had to have one too!
Driving to Colorado.

Random Act of Kindness

I pulled over on the back road to talk on the phone.
The reception isn't good out here, very hilly.
Anyway...
when I was finished talking I looked up to see this in front of me.
Prrreeetttyyyy!
Today turned out to be a nice day.

Antique shopping.
Kinda cute...a little creepy.

Memorial day with my nephew.

Carody hurt her Other ankle!  *grrr!*
We puffy heart our KU docs!

Found this.
Remember the days?
Not really.
But I like it.
Typewriters on sticks!
Really!
Evidently this guy used to write for the Lawrence Journal World.
He has these all over the place.
I simply MUST find out more & blog about it!

Enjoy your weekend!


I'm linking up today with the following:
Flashback Friday  life rearranged

6 comments:

  1. Are you from KC too?? Love the shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. We live in Baldwin City. You?
      ...and thanks! =)

      Delete
  2. Oh what an amazing week! :) Stopping by to say hey from Insta-friday! :)
    Amy
    ~http://littleadventures-als.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...it's been busy around here that 's for sure. =)

      Delete
  3. Came over from Life Rearranged!

    Colorado is SO beautiful when you get to the mountains, we moved there in 2009 until this past October. I miss it SO much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...Colorado was absolutely beautiful! I just Have to go back soon!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...