5/7/12

re{collection} Monday - Bang! Pow! Wham!

We got in the car and drove to my favorite place.
Pendleton's
We picked asparagus.
I love fresh asparagus.
a lot.
I like to eat it straight off the stalk. 
Or good ol' fashioned steam it. 
I like to grill it too. 
What's your favorite way to eat it?
       

 "Hello, the earth is under attack here people!"

The Avengers movie opened this weekend.
We've been waiting for what seems like forever for this movie to come out.
You can better believe we went to see it on Saturday night.

"Phil? His first name is Agent!"

It.
Was.
Awesome!


Confession:  I didn't really think I would like this one.
I did.
If you're a Marvel Comics fan...you're in for a real treat.


"Shakespeare in the Park?
Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Our favorite part is spotting the Stan Lee cameo!   


We were talking about it all through dinner last night.
We may have to go see it AGAIN!
We Never do that...but I think it's really gonna happen!

"Apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, and don't play well with others."

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...