5/10/12

Football Fantasy

We had a visitor on campus the other day.

Photo by Gloria Atanmo

Green Bay Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy.

Just my luck.
Normally people get to meet someone famous, take a quick pic, and show it off...look at me, look who I met!
Not me.
Nope.
What I got was...
The back of my head.

Photo by Gloria Atanmo


He played tight end for Baker University at one time and now serves on the Board of Trustees.


Photo by Gloria Atanmo

He's a Big Deal here.  And Everywhere!
He's a Big guy.
Very nice.
I'm glad I had the chance to meet him.

Just so you know...I don't know Anything about football except that Mike McCarthy IS the Head Coach for the Green Bay Packers.

I hate the back of my hair by the way...
Note to self:  Fix the back of your hair!  SOON!!!

Today Caden has his very first school dance.  It's right after school.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall.

I Love this:

Photo by Gloria Atanmo
 Passion.

What is your Passion?
Are you living your dream?
Hungry for more?

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...