3/22/12

Mouse Potatoe NoMo

Picture by Google

Over a week ago I was sitting at my computer reading my favorite blogs, when all of a sudden a naked picture of Emma Watson...sitting on a toilet mind you...popped up.  That was it.  I knew at that very moment there was a problem.  I then got on my laptop and it did the same thing!  Dang! 

So.  I've been without my desktop AND my laptop for over a week.  At first I was so bummed.  What was I going to do without blog friends, facebook or photoshop?  Well, actually it's turned out to be a bit of a good thing.  I painted my front door and the shutters.  I cleaned out the storage room, closets and my sons room.  I tried out some new recipes, crafts and remember that sewing machine I got for Christmas...well, I got it out of the box!  That's about as far as I got with that one. 

I can't download any of my pictures so I'm kinda stuck blog stalking.  Cross your fingers that my computer guy brings my computer back soon...and that it doesn't cost an absolute fortune.

Till then....I'll just stalk & talk.

See you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! I love the look. Did you design yourself? Or did you use a Blogger template? I'm asking because I'm thinking of starting a second site and was hoping to modify my current "pre-made" template ...

    Thanks!

    Linda
    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,
      Yes I've done everything myself. I honestly can't remember what template I'm using. I will let you know. I've been looking at having someone else design my blog, but I'm cheep! I'd rather spend my money on other stuff. =)

      Delete
    2. Minima Stretch...that's it, that's what I used. It's been so long ago I couldn't remember.

      Delete
  2. Hi I happened to find you over at Not Just a Housewife, you hit the nail on the head with your comment (about comments) anyway I became curious and decided to check you out :) I'm your newest follower! Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...I'm so glad you're here! I've been away while getting my computer fixed. I'll stop by and see ya!

      Delete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...