2/16/12

Thursday Three {bake. craft. shoot}

This week I found a few things I'd like to share with you.  They're just too good not to!

While channel surfing over the weekend I happened to catch The Pioneer Woman's cooking show.  She has the sweetest family.  Some of her cooking is a bit too much for me, sorry PW I honestly do crush on you, your life... and your kitchen...*sigh*

Anyway she made some soup, quick and easy.  Just the way I like it.  It's Corn & Cheese Chowder.  MMmmm!

Photo courtesy of The Pioneer Woman
 A great cold weather comfort.  You can find the recipe Here.

I'm a huge fan of Brooke at All Things Thrifty.  When I saw her post Restoration Hardware Birdcage Chandelier The Thrifty Way!  my chin hit the desk top so quickly I didn't know what to do.

She takes you step by step through the transformation process, from bird cage to chandelier.  I'm so totally on the look out for a bird cage now.

Recently the know how and instruction of Katie Evans Photography was brought to my attention  ...you really should check her out.  She has a great photo blog, book, and even an affiliate program if you'd like to make some extra money.  Her book, The Key To Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer can be found Here.  It's a simple, down to earth, easy to understand read and I would highly recommend it.

She's at the top of my favorites list and I keep her Photo Essentials Guide in my camera bag at all times. 


But Wait!

There's more ...

I have a Bonus Video to share with you.  Ashley at lil blue boo is good at just about Everything, and she's started working on a new project of 2,000 Buttons.  I can't wait to see how turns out. 

In the mean time, she's kindly shared one of her past projects with us.  I think you'll really like it ...and Ashley too.  She's an amazing woman!


The Mona Lisa in Buttons from Ashley Hackshaw on Vimeo.


Happy crafting, baking, reading, and shooting!
 

{on thursday}

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...