2/15/12

All Heart

Carody and I made cupcakes for Valentine's Day.  She likes to do the mixing, but then she pretty much disappears until it's time to eat them.  Can't say that I blame her.

Love ya honey!
Mmmm...fluffy icing.
And candy toppings too!
Pretty.  Yummy. 
All heart.
So this is my family ... you See what I put up with!?!  
And Big Daddy wonders why I hardly ever take his picture!
My Valentine treat? 
After dinner they did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.
Yay me!
Ok, so maybe they're not so bad after all. 
I think I'll keep 'em.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

So did you happen to catch Google's Valentine's Day Doodle yesterday?

It reminds me of Carody ...so I keep playing it over and over, again and again.





Hope your Valentine's Day was Fabulous!  *Mwah!*

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud at the last photograph! Hah! So funny!! What a lovely V-Day you had! And those cupcakes inside the glass looked sooo beautiful, that was a really nice capture, Jill. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...