1/19/12

Let's Rehash the Holidays Shall We?

Hey there...How are ya?  It's been a while.  I seem to have fallen behind on my blog updates.  My bad.   

This is Jill's holiday break recap:  The Speedy Version. 

Ron's Here!  (my daughter's boyfriend) 


aaaand they're ordering pizza.

Caden spent the first part of his holiday break catching up on homework.

Carody wrapped presents.


Little did she know she was wrapping her own gift!

Mama made the neighbors some Cowboy Salsa.  Yum.  Find the recipe {Here}


...and decorated them oh so lovely.

The Franklin Family Christmas Tree...

It looks like we didn't put any time or effort into decorating it.  There's a reason for that.  When we got the tree it was full, beautiful and smelled oh sooo good.  Then after about a week it stopped drinking it's water and the branches started to sag and it hardened.  I'm pretty sure it's because of the weird weather patterns we're experiencing.

My brother made some goodies for Christmas Eve...MMmmmm....Bacon wrapped smokies.


and

Smoked Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
How 'bout THAT!


My family smooshed into my little kitchen.  I may have a small kitchen, but we had Big fun!








I hope you and your family enjoyed the holiday season to the fullest. 

Resolve to make at least one person happy every day,
and then in ten years you may have made three thousand,
six hundred and fifty persons happy,
or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment.

~ Sydney Smith


1 comment:

  1. Fun family Christmas photos! You captured some great memories!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...