12/24/11

12 Days of Texture: Day 12

Today, yesterday really, is the last of the 12 Days of Texture with Kim Klassen.  I've really enjoyed this project for several reasons:

~  I got to try new things.

~  I got to experience the creativity of others.

~  I learned some new techniques.

~  I really enjoyed going back through all the pictures I've taken over the past year.  I had forgotten about some of them.

~  I've met some really artistic and friendly blog friends.

Thank you Kim for your textures, guidance and creating such a fun holiday treat.  I do appreciate every last bit you have given.  It's been a pleasure getting to know you.

Texture:  Friday
by Kim Klassen Cafe


This is the star on top of our tree.  Like me, it's rustic and simple...but still makes a statement.

Merry Christmas to you All!


kimklassencafe

1 comment:

  1. great image!!! love the tones..so pretty!!! happy holidays!!!

    Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...