11/1/11

A Fabulously Franklin Halloween

We started the evening with a Big 'ol Pot of "Goul"ash. 
I read somewhere that if you feed the kids a heavy meal before they go Trick-Or-Treating
they won't eat as much candy.  I honestly think it did the trick!   


The Champ! John Cena.

John Cena and "Jill"
Jack's not with me...he fell down the hill.

Ok, so I've started this thing with my daughter...
every time she picks up the camera she does this tilt thing.

Carody & the Little Devil...
Baby Nolan

awww...baby Nolan

Our old neighbors came by for a visit and they brought their Cutie McCutie Pants little girl.

I'll let it slide that she's wearing a MU Tigers costume, she obviously isn't old enough to know any better...And! She's so stinkin' cute that I'll just smile and keep my mouth shut.


This is our Big 'ol Bucket of candy.
We gave it all away too...not one bit of it left for mama!
That's ok...it's all good.

Carody and her friends were hanging out on the front porch, waiting for the night to begin.
Look at little Maisy in the back there, she's like, "Hey guys, what 'chya doin?"


Ok, so where did everyone go?  I think they went inside for some more goulash.

Oh!

Before you run off...

I just wanted to give a shout out to Mandy over at Sugar Bee Crafts.
She made her whole family's costumes...The Angry Birds.
I thought this was a Hoot!  Wish I would have thought of this.

Hope you had a great Halloween my Sweets!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you are ever interested in a Blog Makeover please take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. I hope you have an awesome day!

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...