9/13/11

Rustic Windmill


The summer was so hot that we didn't get out as much as I'd like to.  I just don't "do" hot like I used to.  Anyway, the days have been picture perfect lately, so I've spent my time running around taking pictures of anything and everything.

The windmill picture is a little dark, but I like it.  So I added this texture over the top as an overlay at 20%.   
Then adjusted the brightness, contrast and shadows...just a little. 
  

Texture Credit:  I'm sorry, this texture has been on my computer for a long, long time.  I have absolutely no idea where I got it ...If it belongs to you: Thank you so very much for allowing me to use it. I Love it!  And I do hope you like what I've done with it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...