8/21/11

Sunday Best

Your Sunday Best Photo Challenge,
where you post your best photo of the week.
No rules, no hassles. No themes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sweet guy's name is Dusty.  On hot days he rolls and rolls and he's usually covered in dust.  Hence, Dusty.  He is very lovable but he doesn't quite know what to think about my camera.  He was funny.  He ended up turning his back on me, but then he would turn and look at me like "hey, aren't you gonna take another one?"  My daughter said, "Hey mom, he's looking but not looking!"  It's funny because our dog Maisy's the same way. 

SOOC


Final Edit





      Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! Horses are majestic creatures, but they scare me to death to ride or watch my daughter ride! (And I used to ride every summer at camp!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just beautiful! great edit! thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...