7/19/11

{Texture Tuesday} Veery Birdyful

I just love these bird pictures from the 1900's.  I found them over at Land of Nod Studios.  Deborah was oh so kind enough to share them with us.  Although they're beautiful just the way they are, I couldn't resist the temptation to play.

The originals:






Textured:









Truth be told, I haven't a lot of experience with texture. I love playing with it though. I can sit for hours and hours, trying new and different versions. The possibilities are endless. I honestly believe you can do no wrong...well, almost. This really is a case of "the beauty is in the eye of the beholder."




kimklassencafe

3 comments:

  1. I love them. the texture are great. Thanks for visiting me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your originals were spectacular...and then the texture? Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they turned out great I like them with the texture, I never thought of playing with them like that,they almost look like old postage stamps, great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...