4/5/11

Tuesday = Yellow

It's "Spring Colours Week" at Poppytalk.  Yesterday was green.  I missed that day, darn!
Today is Yellow.

Yellow...yellow...yellow



I took this picture of the flowers sitting on my desk with my Droid phone.  They remind me that spring really Is coming.  They make me happy.  Oh and my little Maisy dog too. 


My son made this Honey Bee a few years back, and he too hangs in my office under the window.  Ever Since Caden saw The Bee Movie with Barry B. Benson he's been very protective of bees and their honey.  This was taken with my Droid as well...so sorry for the poor quality...my bad.



Ok....so now this is turning into a scavenger hunt...
when I got home there were Bananas in my kitchen!

Carody made this toothpick holder for me one year for Mother's Day.
I don't think this was the intended purpose, but it works.

I've always loved this picture of her giving me flowers...errr ummm...dandelions.


Hanging above that picture is the painting she made in 4th grade of
pretty yellow flowers in a pretty yellow vase.
Crafty little gal, hugh!?!


Ok.
Are ya ready for this ?
Last but certainly not least ~

You'll get a kick out of this one!

Every day I make a deposit, and a copy for the records, for Big Daddy's business.
I maaay have, on occasion, forgotten to make a copy of the deposit.  I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.
So, this my friends, is my yellow reminder. Hanging on the door. leading to the garage, on the way to my car.


And there you have it.  That's the yellow in my life.

Wanna play along?  See the Colors of Spring in Your world...It's fun!  You'll be amazed at what you'll find.  Here's the plan for the rest of the week:

Wednesday ~ Pink

Thursday ~ Lavender

Friday ~ White


NOTE:  I didn't get my homework in on time to I didn't get to play with the other kids...Boo!  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...