3/20/11

Caden's 11th Birthday

Last year for Caden's birthday I made The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever. Just ask my son. He's been asking for it almost every day since. It's a recipe by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. She's a multi talented gal who blogs about photography, home schooling, cooking and much Much more.

This year, in honor of his 11th birthday, he asked for the chocolate sheet cake and Peanut Butter Balls. So by George, that's what he got!


I honestly don't know where the recipe for the Peanut Butter Balls came from.  I think I got it from a friends mother when I got married.  They will never get old!  You see...I Luuuuuvvvv me some Peanut Butter!!! 

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Honey
2 Cups Oats
2 Cups Nonfat Instant Dry Milk

Mix all together, form into balls with hands and freeze on waxed paper.     



Half with Nuts Half With Out Nuts!








Caden & Mom

Uncle Scott & Peanut Butter Balls

Baby Nolan

Uncle Shelby & Baby Nolan

Baby Nolan
& Delaney
Happy Birthday Caden Bear!  I Love You Very Much!  XOXO!  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...