1/2/11

Salsa Sunday

I could eat chips & salsa every day of the week...for real.  Today's lack of something to do, er uh things I didn't really want to do, led me to make this...Yo Kado 3 Bean Salsa.  Again, simple simple simple!


I thought I'd share...


Here.  Try it for yourself.  It's Fast & Fresh. AND it's Low in Fat & High in Fiber.  It's a Fiesta for your mouth.  No Lie.

3 Bean Salsa
1 can (15 oz.) Black Eyes Peas
1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, rinsed & drained
1 can (15 oz.) Whole Kernel Corn, drained
2 cans Rotel Tomatoes
1/2 cup Green Bell Peppers, chopped
3 green onions, diced
1 large bottle Italian Dressing
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
(I added some cilantro to mine, oh and I forgot the green onion at the store so I used a purple onion cuz that's what was in the frig...it works...it's all good)

Drain first 3 ingredients, mix all together and chill overnight.
Serve with tortilla chips.  Keeps well!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness - I've made something very similar to this in the past, but never thought to put black beans in it. This looks delicious and now I want to have some with some Fritos Scoops!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...