12/18/10

My Favs...

For as long as I can remember, these two yarn dolls have been on the Christmas tree.  My mom made them when I was little.  I used to love sitting in the dark, tree all lit up, and make believe all kinds of stories about the adventures these two dolls had been on.  I think maybe  it was watching Rudolph venture to the Island of Misfit Toys each year that sparked this yearly ritual.


There's a wide variety of ornaments on our tree.  They range from handmade by my kids, the collected, and the gifted.  I honestly can't say I have a favorite ...they're all my favorites.  It just wouldn't be Christmas without each and every one of them.  I know, cheeeezy right.  Oh well.  That's the way I like, the cheeeeziest!


How do you decorate your tree?

What are your favorite ornaments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...