12/11/10

Christmas Cuteness


When we got home last night, there was a little red package on our front porch.  It was for my boy.  A little friend had left it for him. 

*giggles* 

*warm fuzzies*

Now, I am perfectly aware that there may be a few too many pictures here...buy hey...it's my boy. 






 awww...MARVEL Super Squad Silly Bands & Tech Deck {a mini skateboard}


This is my favorite!

So I got to thinkin' and I asked Big Daddy, "Do you remember getting your first Christmas gift from a friend?

Big Daddy:  "Oh I got presents all the time!"

Me:  "pfft!"  *jill rolling her eyes*

So how 'bout you
Do you remember the first time you received a gift from a friend when you were a kid? 

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweet. I can't remember the first friend gift I got.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...