12/16/10

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

Enjoy this video celebrating the 80th Annual Christmas Candlelight Vespers at Baker University.  That's where I work, now ya know.  How on earth did I get so very lucky to get such a wonderful job?  I didn't know when I took this job I would Love it so SO much!  Anyway...be sure to have your speakers enabled.  These are the faculty, staff, and students I enjoy having in my life every single day, they are a~ma~zing.

Oh, just a little tid bit for ya, Big Daddy and I were married in this B~E~A~UUUtiful church.  Little did I know that someday I would look out my office window every day at that beautiful church.  I Love It!  My kids call it "Mom and Dads Church."



May your Christmas & Holiday Season
be Truly Blessed and Joyful

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...