10/7/10

Good Things

We are doing good things every chance we get.

I have an active family. Cheerleading, Black Belt, Photography and MX Racing....school, doctor, dentist, games, homework, etc. etc. etc.







Growing up I thought everyone ate dinner as a family. Yet now I realize that simply isn't the case. As children get older and the number of activities they are involved in increases the meals eaten as a family are less and less, just when teenagers can benefit from family dinners the most.

Having dinner as a family provides stability and communication that's important for children...besides, I like it.

I like that my kids are involved:

I like meal time with them as well. I hope they do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...